Who do I contact if I need help completing the accounting?

Contact your attorney if you need assistance with your accounting. OCM Educational Materials may be found on the OCM website: http://ocm.nashville.gov/ or on YouTube and should greatly assist in properly fulfilling your fiduciary duties. There is also a sample accounting packet on our website you may use as a guide.