“A [person] with a disability needs support. Stand behind him, champion and back him! Believe in him and have expectations! They inspire hope, excitement, eagerness and success!”
– Joan Scanlon-Dise
Local Court Information and Forms
Davidson County Probate Clerk’s Office:
- Probate Home
- Probate Forms Annual Accounting – Example Guide
- Probate Fees
- Local Rules
- Fiduciary Duty Instructions
Governmental Support for General Resources
To apply for TennCare Medicaid apply here.
To apply for SNAP (foodstamps) apply here.
To apply for CHOICES contact the AAAD at 1-866-836-6678 or learn more here.
To apply for Cover Rx (Prescription Drugs Assistance) apply here.
Reporting Abuse and Protection of Adults
General Information About Conservatorships and Disability
Services and Providers
- Paying For Senior Care
- COA Senior Directory
- 2-1-1 Tennessee
- Vanderbilt Disability Pathfinder
- Empower TN
- Street Works
- Tennessee Carriers (Transportation Services)
- Senior Rides (Transportation Services)
- MTA AccessRide (Transportation Services)
Mental Health or Disability
- Tennessee Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- The Arc Tennessee
- Mental Health of America of Middle TN
- Sleep Help – Autism
- National Alliance on Mental Health
- Greater Nashville Regional Council, Public Guardianship Program for the Elderly
- Fifty Forward, Inc.
- Recovery Programs on Aging
- Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands
- TN Free Legal Answers
- Nashville Bar Association Lawyer Referral