Service Providers – Public Benefit Links – Other Resources

“A [person] with a disability needs support. Stand behind him, champion and back him! Believe in him and have expectations! They inspire hope, excitement, eagerness and success!”
– Joan Scanlon-Dise

Local Court Information and Forms

Davidson County Probate Clerk’s Office:

General Information About Conservatorships and Disability

Legal Assistance

Reporting Abuse and Protection of Adults

Governmental Support for General Resources

To apply for TennCare Medicaid apply here.

To apply for Medicare apply here.

To apply for SNAP (Foodstamps) apply here.

To apply for CHOICES (Long Term Care Coverage) contact the AAAD at 1-866-836-6678 or learn more here.

To apply for ECF CHOICES (Employment & Community First) apply here.

To apply for Cover Rx (Prescription Drugs Assistance) apply here.

To apply for CHANT apply here.

Asset Protection

Housing and Transportation

Employment, Educations and Independent Living

Mental Health or Intellectual Disability Resources



Services and Providers