How do I terminate or modify a conservatorship?

A conservator may be discharged or have conservatorship duties modified when the Court determines by a preponderance of the evidence that the respondent is no longer disabled or that it is in the respondent’s best interest to do so. The Court may also remove or modify a conservator on grounds the conservator has not performed as required by law or does not act in the respondent’s best interests.